Finished Tentacle

| Posted by | No Comments

Well, I finally finished the Tentacle I’d started a few weeks ago. Here are some pictures of the process!

Here’s the completed body. Turns out I really didn’t understand the pattern and made a little hump on the back. But, now I know how to do it right, so it was a good learning process.

P1020756

Then I made the suckers. Here’s one:
P1020763

There’s more pictures of the back and other sized suckers at Flickr.

Then I sewed the suckers on, before stuffing him! I keep making this mistake on other projects where I stuff them then realise I have lots to sew on. It’s a lot harder because you can’t hide the excess thread inside as easily.

P1020760

And here he is, ready to stop Purple Tentacle taking over the world:

P1020766

Pattern from:
Amy’s Odyssey

Related Posts with Thumbnails