Most of you, like me, is in the midst of a Jessica Jones binge watch on Netflix. I personally love this series because it really speaks to me. Sloppy, badass female anti-superhero character for the win! Also, David Tennant as a villain is life. Check out these great fanart I yanked from Tumblr this week… there is a LOT of purple.
- INTERVIEW: Alexander Nunez, Star of CBC’s MOONSHINE, A Show About Family Dysfunction and Dark Secrets
- INTERVIEW: Kristen MacCulloch Stars In Dramatic Film, SCARBOROUGH
- INTERVIEW: Suzanne Cyr Is The Headmaster in Night Raiders
- INTERVIEW: Kyle Lucey On Continuing Comedy During a Global Pandemic with The Secret Show!
- Legendary Comics @ SDCC 2021: Oscar Isaac Surprises Fans on Online Panel – Watch It Now!
- INTERVIEW: Ryan Taerk on The Communist’s Daughter and Wanting to Be A Marvel Hero
- INTERVIEW: Thriller Series, Something Undone, Starring Madison Walsh and Michael Musi
- INTERVIEW: Actor, Sarah Podemski, Talks SyFy’s Resident Alien, Indigenous Representation and Totem Designs
- INTERVIEW: Avaah Blackwell Talks Being Part of the Starfleet on Star Trek: Discovery
- INTERVIEW: Eric Hicks, Star of LOVE IN HARMONY VALLEY, Talks About His Journey As An Actor and Spiritual Practitioner
- INTERVIEW: Sydney Meyer Stars in Netflix’s New Teen Drama, GRAND ARMY
- INTERVIEW: Tracey Erin Smith and Charlie David Talks New Season of ‘DRAG HEALS’
- Ep. 58 Halloween: H20
- INTERVIEW: Kathryn Robson Receives Emmy Nomination for Documentary, CIRCUS OF BOOKS
- INTERVIEW: Jessica Huras’ New Bi-Visibility Short Film, Bing! Bang! Bi!