Maypoles, shrooms, and bear suits… Oh my! Yep, this week the hosts talk about the very pretty and very creepy “Midsommar.” James and Giselle discuss their individual takes on the story, character motivations, the unique use of horror, and the subtly insidious nature of the community (or “Swedish Death Cult” as the hosts call it). Also, don’t piss on ancestral trees. Bad things happen when you piss on ancestral trees.
- INTERVIEW: Suzanne Cyr Is The Headmaster in Night Raiders
- INTERVIEW: Kyle Lucey On Continuing Comedy During a Global Pandemic with The Secret Show!
- Legendary Comics @ SDCC 2021: Oscar Isaac Surprises Fans on Online Panel – Watch It Now!
- INTERVIEW: Ryan Taerk on The Communist’s Daughter and Wanting to Be A Marvel Hero
- INTERVIEW: Thriller Series, Something Undone, Starring Madison Walsh and Michael Musi
- INTERVIEW: Actor, Sarah Podemski, Talks SyFy’s Resident Alien, Indigenous Representation and Totem Designs
- INTERVIEW: Avaah Blackwell Talks Being Part of the Starfleet on Star Trek: Discovery
- INTERVIEW: Eric Hicks, Star of LOVE IN HARMONY VALLEY, Talks About His Journey As An Actor and Spiritual Practitioner
- INTERVIEW: Sydney Meyer Stars in Netflix’s New Teen Drama, GRAND ARMY
- INTERVIEW: Tracey Erin Smith and Charlie David Talks New Season of ‘DRAG HEALS’
- Ep. 58 Halloween: H20
- INTERVIEW: Kathryn Robson Receives Emmy Nomination for Documentary, CIRCUS OF BOOKS
- INTERVIEW: Jessica Huras’ New Bi-Visibility Short Film, Bing! Bang! Bi!
- INTERVIEW: Mystery Thriller Film, PADMAVYUHA With Director Raj Krishna Explores Complex History of Hinduism
- INTERVIEW: Young Actor Carina Battrick Stars in Viggo Mortensen’s FALLING