Holy hiatus, Spiderman! The podcast is back with three more episodes. Recorded pre-covid (hey, remember those times?) James and Giselle discuss the 1998 slasher-fest “Halloween: H20.” The two compare and contrast the 1998 return of Laurie Strode to the 2018 one, how chardonnay drinking axe wielding Laurie is… kind of amazing, and how adorably 90s this sequel is. Check it out!
- INTERVIEW: Suzanne Cyr Is The Headmaster in Night Raiders
- INTERVIEW: Kyle Lucey On Continuing Comedy During a Global Pandemic with The Secret Show!
- Legendary Comics @ SDCC 2021: Oscar Isaac Surprises Fans on Online Panel – Watch It Now!
- INTERVIEW: Ryan Taerk on The Communist’s Daughter and Wanting to Be A Marvel Hero
- INTERVIEW: Thriller Series, Something Undone, Starring Madison Walsh and Michael Musi
- INTERVIEW: Actor, Sarah Podemski, Talks SyFy’s Resident Alien, Indigenous Representation and Totem Designs
- INTERVIEW: Avaah Blackwell Talks Being Part of the Starfleet on Star Trek: Discovery
- INTERVIEW: Eric Hicks, Star of LOVE IN HARMONY VALLEY, Talks About His Journey As An Actor and Spiritual Practitioner
- INTERVIEW: Sydney Meyer Stars in Netflix’s New Teen Drama, GRAND ARMY
- INTERVIEW: Tracey Erin Smith and Charlie David Talks New Season of ‘DRAG HEALS’
- Ep. 58 Halloween: H20
- INTERVIEW: Kathryn Robson Receives Emmy Nomination for Documentary, CIRCUS OF BOOKS
- INTERVIEW: Jessica Huras’ New Bi-Visibility Short Film, Bing! Bang! Bi!
- INTERVIEW: Mystery Thriller Film, PADMAVYUHA With Director Raj Krishna Explores Complex History of Hinduism
- INTERVIEW: Young Actor Carina Battrick Stars in Viggo Mortensen’s FALLING