Old school arcades are a rare find these days (Dave and Busters does not count) which is why it was a big deal in the Southern California geek world when EightyTwo announced that they were opening a barcade. On their opening weekend, I was invited to a birthday party of a friend’s friend. Normally, I would hide in my cave to avoid social anxiety but this time, I happily accepted the invite so I could waste many quarters!
- INTERVIEW: Kathryn Robson Receives Emmy Nomination for Documentary, CIRCUS OF BOOKS
- INTERVIEW: Jessica Huras’ New Bi-Visibility Short Film, Bing! Bang! Bi!
- INTERVIEW: Mystery Thriller Film, PADMAVYUHA With Director Raj Krishna Explores Complex History of Hinduism
- INTERVIEW: Young Actor Carina Battrick Stars in Viggo Mortensen’s FALLING
- INTERVIEW: Leanne Noelle Smith Talks About FAK YAASS and Her Journey into Acting
- INTERVIEW: Nadia George Stars in a Compelling Short Film ‘Along the Water’s Edge’
- INTERVIEW: Avocado Toast the Series, a New Sex Comedy Web Show for Millennials
- INTERVIEW: Francis Luta’s New Intense Documentary, ALONE ACROSS THE ARTIC with Adam Shoalts
- INTERVIEW: Sam Coyle and Erin Carter Explore Mental Health in Their Film, HAZY LITTLE THING
- INTERVIEW: Helena Marie Stars In New TV Show, MY PERFECT LANDING
- INTERVIEW: Tina Jung Plays A Young Immigrant In QUEEN OF THE MORNING CALM
- INTERVIEW: Kate Drummond Talks Getting Into the Heart of a Villain in UTOPIA FALLS
- INTERVIEW: Jeff Teravainen Talks UTOPIA FALLS, Acting and Music
- INTERVIEW: Praneet Akilla On His First Major Role In Netflix’s OCTOBER FACTION
- INTERVIEW: Hallea Jones as the Queen Bee in Netflix’s LOCKE & KEY