On May 19, 2012, Jenny Rae celebrated the 2nd year anniversary of her cake balls kingdom, Lil Rae Cakes. The party’s theme was inspired by Pee Wee’s Playhouse and it was a super colorful party — glad that I decided to go bright pink all the way! Sweet Harts was crowded throughout the night and the cake balls moved fast, with 27 different flavors available for people to enjoy.
I love Lil Rae Cakes!
Her cake balls are a must-have for people in Los Angeles. They are readily available at Sweet Harts, a cute bakery owned by Melissa Joan Hart (who didn’t love Clarissa Explains It All?) or you can track down The Sweet Truck. I know, it’s kind of a hunt to find these delicious cake balls unless you order it directly from Jenny Rae’s website. Trust me though it’s worth the little extra effort to get your hands on them.
On Saturday, May 28 2011, Lil Rae Cakes celebrated its 1st year anniversary and threw a wonderful party at Sweet Harts in Sherman Oaks. Despite the long drive from my house, my friends and I got there in time to receive a free cake, hooray! Miss Rae asked her friends Onchmovement, Chubby Bunny and Locketship to come out and sell cute accessories to compliment the sweet theme of the night.
To top it all off, real life Disney Princess and singer, Traci Hines came dressed as Disney’s Little Mermaid and took photos with children and adults a like. Miss Hines is super sweet and I told her how much I loved her youtube videos. I was super dorky and told her that her Disney song covers helps me calm down when I’m super stressed out at work too. Give her a listen, trust me.
I was super excited to try all the different flavors of cake balls that night. Usually, I only have access to her Lil Sprinkled Cakes and vanilla is still my favorite. During the party, all of her flavors were available and it was amazing. Continue reading
- INTERVIEW: Sydney Meyer Stars in Netflix’s New Teen Drama, GRAND ARMY
- INTERVIEW: Tracey Erin Smith and Charlie David Talks New Season of ‘DRAG HEALS’
- Ep. 58 Halloween: H20
- INTERVIEW: Kathryn Robson Receives Emmy Nomination for Documentary, CIRCUS OF BOOKS
- INTERVIEW: Jessica Huras’ New Bi-Visibility Short Film, Bing! Bang! Bi!
- INTERVIEW: Mystery Thriller Film, PADMAVYUHA With Director Raj Krishna Explores Complex History of Hinduism
- INTERVIEW: Young Actor Carina Battrick Stars in Viggo Mortensen’s FALLING
- INTERVIEW: Leanne Noelle Smith Talks About FAK YAASS and Her Journey into Acting
- INTERVIEW: Nadia George Stars in a Compelling Short Film ‘Along the Water’s Edge’
- INTERVIEW: Avocado Toast the Series, a New Sex Comedy Web Show for Millennials
- INTERVIEW: Francis Luta’s New Intense Documentary, ALONE ACROSS THE ARTIC with Adam Shoalts
- INTERVIEW: Sam Coyle and Erin Carter Explore Mental Health in Their Film, HAZY LITTLE THING
- INTERVIEW: Helena Marie Stars In New TV Show, MY PERFECT LANDING
- INTERVIEW: Tina Jung Plays A Young Immigrant In QUEEN OF THE MORNING CALM
- INTERVIEW: Kate Drummond Talks Getting Into the Heart of a Villain in UTOPIA FALLS