The Twenty-Year Death by Ariel S. Winter is a one novel made of three novellas. Each novella is told from a different point of view but the stories all follow two central characters, Shem and Clotilde Rosenkrantz. The book begins in France at the turn of the century. A murder has been committed in a small French village, but there’s more to it than that. Shem and Clotilde are newly wed but there’s more to them, as well. Shem left his wife for Clotilde, a young and beautiful 19 year old. Scandal!
- INTERVIEW: Eric Hicks, Star of LOVE IN HARMONY VALLEY, Talks About His Journey As An Actor and Spiritual Practitioner
- INTERVIEW: Sydney Meyer Stars in Netflix’s New Teen Drama, GRAND ARMY
- INTERVIEW: Tracey Erin Smith and Charlie David Talks New Season of ‘DRAG HEALS’
- Ep. 58 Halloween: H20
- INTERVIEW: Kathryn Robson Receives Emmy Nomination for Documentary, CIRCUS OF BOOKS
- INTERVIEW: Jessica Huras’ New Bi-Visibility Short Film, Bing! Bang! Bi!
- INTERVIEW: Mystery Thriller Film, PADMAVYUHA With Director Raj Krishna Explores Complex History of Hinduism
- INTERVIEW: Young Actor Carina Battrick Stars in Viggo Mortensen’s FALLING
- INTERVIEW: Leanne Noelle Smith Talks About FAK YAASS and Her Journey into Acting
- INTERVIEW: Nadia George Stars in a Compelling Short Film ‘Along the Water’s Edge’
- INTERVIEW: Avocado Toast the Series, a New Sex Comedy Web Show for Millennials
- INTERVIEW: Francis Luta’s New Intense Documentary, ALONE ACROSS THE ARTIC with Adam Shoalts
- INTERVIEW: Sam Coyle and Erin Carter Explore Mental Health in Their Film, HAZY LITTLE THING
- INTERVIEW: Helena Marie Stars In New TV Show, MY PERFECT LANDING
- INTERVIEW: Tina Jung Plays A Young Immigrant In QUEEN OF THE MORNING CALM