The Twenty-Year Death by Ariel S. Winter is a one novel made of three novellas. Each novella is told from a different point of view but the stories all follow two central characters, Shem and Clotilde Rosenkrantz. The book begins in France at the turn of the century. A murder has been committed in a small French village, but there’s more to it than that. Shem and Clotilde are newly wed but there’s more to them, as well. Shem left his wife for Clotilde, a young and beautiful 19 year old. Scandal!
- Legendary Comics @ SDCC 2021: Oscar Isaac Surprises Fans on Online Panel – Watch It Now!
- INTERVIEW: Ryan Taerk on The Communist’s Daughter and Wanting to Be A Marvel Hero
- INTERVIEW: Thriller Series, Something Undone, Starring Madison Walsh and Michael Musi
- INTERVIEW: Actor, Sarah Podemski, Talks SyFy’s Resident Alien, Indigenous Representation and Totem Designs
- INTERVIEW: Avaah Blackwell Talks Being Part of the Starfleet on Star Trek: Discovery
- INTERVIEW: Eric Hicks, Star of LOVE IN HARMONY VALLEY, Talks About His Journey As An Actor and Spiritual Practitioner
- INTERVIEW: Sydney Meyer Stars in Netflix’s New Teen Drama, GRAND ARMY
- INTERVIEW: Tracey Erin Smith and Charlie David Talks New Season of ‘DRAG HEALS’
- Ep. 58 Halloween: H20
- INTERVIEW: Kathryn Robson Receives Emmy Nomination for Documentary, CIRCUS OF BOOKS
- INTERVIEW: Jessica Huras’ New Bi-Visibility Short Film, Bing! Bang! Bi!
- INTERVIEW: Mystery Thriller Film, PADMAVYUHA With Director Raj Krishna Explores Complex History of Hinduism
- INTERVIEW: Young Actor Carina Battrick Stars in Viggo Mortensen’s FALLING
- INTERVIEW: Leanne Noelle Smith Talks About FAK YAASS and Her Journey into Acting
- INTERVIEW: Nadia George Stars in a Compelling Short Film ‘Along the Water’s Edge’