Contre Jour got brought to my attention because it’s being specially re-released to Windows 8 and IE 10. It was originally published for iOS systems in 2011, to much fanfare. It was the darling of video game critics, and for good reason. It’s a highly polished and fun puzzle game. The puzzles are constructed around planning the steps you want to do and then timing them just right to pull them off.
- INTERVIEW: Kathryn Robson Receives Emmy Nomination for Documentary, CIRCUS OF BOOKS
- INTERVIEW: Jessica Huras’ New Bi-Visibility Short Film, Bing! Bang! Bi!
- INTERVIEW: Mystery Thriller Film, PADMAVYUHA With Director Raj Krishna Explores Complex History of Hinduism
- INTERVIEW: Young Actor Carina Battrick Stars in Viggo Mortensen’s FALLING
- INTERVIEW: Leanne Noelle Smith Talks About FAK YAASS and Her Journey into Acting
- INTERVIEW: Nadia George Stars in a Compelling Short Film ‘Along the Water’s Edge’
- INTERVIEW: Avocado Toast the Series, a New Sex Comedy Web Show for Millennials
- INTERVIEW: Francis Luta’s New Intense Documentary, ALONE ACROSS THE ARTIC with Adam Shoalts
- INTERVIEW: Sam Coyle and Erin Carter Explore Mental Health in Their Film, HAZY LITTLE THING
- INTERVIEW: Helena Marie Stars In New TV Show, MY PERFECT LANDING
- INTERVIEW: Tina Jung Plays A Young Immigrant In QUEEN OF THE MORNING CALM
- INTERVIEW: Kate Drummond Talks Getting Into the Heart of a Villain in UTOPIA FALLS
- INTERVIEW: Jeff Teravainen Talks UTOPIA FALLS, Acting and Music
- INTERVIEW: Praneet Akilla On His First Major Role In Netflix’s OCTOBER FACTION
- INTERVIEW: Hallea Jones as the Queen Bee in Netflix’s LOCKE & KEY