Defective Geek’s Space Pirate Queen and Gizzy collaborate with RyTime Geekcast’s Ryan and Cindy Bennett plus Castle Co-op’s Blake Howard. The group records this megacast of pure geekery and undying love for Kevin Smith and his work. We all met because of SModcast Internet Radio. We also try our hands on playing One-Truth-Three which proved that SPQ and Gizzy sucks at lying.
CLOO premieres its first original true crime television series, Killer Instinct.Â Mark Safarik, famous for his expertise on crimeÂ behavior and have worked at the FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit for many years, is the host of the show. I watched the first episode ‘A Killer Among Us’ which will air this Saturday, September 17 at 9/8c. Safarik takes us step by step on how he tracked down the serial killer, Robert Yates. From the start, the show is compelling with quick cuts to real photos of crime scenes and the bodies of the victims– cropped in a way that was suggestive and disturbing even though they do not show the entire body.
Admittedly, I was immediately unsettled at the reality aspect of this show. I’ve had a fascination with serial killers and used to spend a portion of my downtime reading about them. It’s like my fascination for zombies– I just want to read and watch about what I feared the most. Serial killers are downright scary because in most cases they are just “normal” looking individuals who lived in proper neighborhoods and led proper lives. For example, Yates had a cookie-cutter family of his own. It always seemed to be the person everyone trusted in the community and least suspected. It is frightening that evil can camouflage themselves so easily.
(Plus, Dexter is one of my favorite television series too!)
Killer Instcint and its host, Safarik takes reality crime shows to a new level. Warning, the description below gets a little graphic.
- INTERVIEW: Avaah Blackwell Talks Being Part of the Starfleet on Star Trek: Discovery
- INTERVIEW: Eric Hicks, Star of LOVE IN HARMONY VALLEY, Talks About His Journey As An Actor and Spiritual Practitioner
- INTERVIEW: Sydney Meyer Stars in Netflix’s New Teen Drama, GRAND ARMY
- INTERVIEW: Tracey Erin Smith and Charlie David Talks New Season of ‘DRAG HEALS’
- Ep. 58 Halloween: H20
- INTERVIEW: Kathryn Robson Receives Emmy Nomination for Documentary, CIRCUS OF BOOKS
- INTERVIEW: Jessica Huras’ New Bi-Visibility Short Film, Bing! Bang! Bi!
- INTERVIEW: Mystery Thriller Film, PADMAVYUHA With Director Raj Krishna Explores Complex History of Hinduism
- INTERVIEW: Young Actor Carina Battrick Stars in Viggo Mortensen’s FALLING
- INTERVIEW: Leanne Noelle Smith Talks About FAK YAASS and Her Journey into Acting
- INTERVIEW: Nadia George Stars in a Compelling Short Film ‘Along the Water’s Edge’
- INTERVIEW: Avocado Toast the Series, a New Sex Comedy Web Show for Millennials
- INTERVIEW: Francis Luta’s New Intense Documentary, ALONE ACROSS THE ARTIC with Adam Shoalts
- INTERVIEW: Sam Coyle and Erin Carter Explore Mental Health in Their Film, HAZY LITTLE THING
- INTERVIEW: Helena Marie Stars In New TV Show, MY PERFECT LANDING