Knott’s Scary Farm Haunt prides itself as one of the first — if not THE first — theme parks to go all out during Halloween in Southern California. They have been around for more than a decade since I remembered my own mother taking me to the park on a Halloween (possibly one of their first years as Knott’s Scary) when I was barely a tween and getting scared to death! When Scarlettburn and I went this year, I had wondered out loud why a parent would agree to take an impressionable child to the park. It wasn’t until I was laughing hysterically at the reactions of a group of kids chaperoned by their own parents inside one of the mazes that I understood why. It’s kind of funny to see terrified children and it’s possibly a nice little revenge for making our parents’ lives a constant hell. . . but everyone has their fun in the end, so why not!
- INTERVIEW: Ryan Taerk on The Communist’s Daughter and Wanting to Be A Marvel Hero
- INTERVIEW: Thriller Series, Something Undone, Starring Madison Walsh and Michael Musi
- INTERVIEW: Actor, Sarah Podemski, Talks SyFy’s Resident Alien, Indigenous Representation and Totem Designs
- INTERVIEW: Avaah Blackwell Talks Being Part of the Starfleet on Star Trek: Discovery
- INTERVIEW: Eric Hicks, Star of LOVE IN HARMONY VALLEY, Talks About His Journey As An Actor and Spiritual Practitioner
- INTERVIEW: Sydney Meyer Stars in Netflix’s New Teen Drama, GRAND ARMY
- INTERVIEW: Tracey Erin Smith and Charlie David Talks New Season of ‘DRAG HEALS’
- Ep. 58 Halloween: H20
- INTERVIEW: Kathryn Robson Receives Emmy Nomination for Documentary, CIRCUS OF BOOKS
- INTERVIEW: Jessica Huras’ New Bi-Visibility Short Film, Bing! Bang! Bi!
- INTERVIEW: Mystery Thriller Film, PADMAVYUHA With Director Raj Krishna Explores Complex History of Hinduism
- INTERVIEW: Young Actor Carina Battrick Stars in Viggo Mortensen’s FALLING
- INTERVIEW: Leanne Noelle Smith Talks About FAK YAASS and Her Journey into Acting
- INTERVIEW: Nadia George Stars in a Compelling Short Film ‘Along the Water’s Edge’
- INTERVIEW: Avocado Toast the Series, a New Sex Comedy Web Show for Millennials