Time to go back to another horror classic! Don’t worry, horror fans, you have not been forgotten ;) This week the hosts talk about the 1962 horror cult classic “Carnival of Souls.” James and Giselle discuss why they believe this movie has stood the test of time and become influential in the horror genre along with going through the movie and dissecting what it is about it that makes it just so damn good! Check it out!
- INTERVIEW: Kyle Lucey On Continuing Comedy During a Global Pandemic with The Secret Show!
- Legendary Comics @ SDCC 2021: Oscar Isaac Surprises Fans on Online Panel – Watch It Now!
- INTERVIEW: Ryan Taerk on The Communist’s Daughter and Wanting to Be A Marvel Hero
- INTERVIEW: Thriller Series, Something Undone, Starring Madison Walsh and Michael Musi
- INTERVIEW: Actor, Sarah Podemski, Talks SyFy’s Resident Alien, Indigenous Representation and Totem Designs
- INTERVIEW: Avaah Blackwell Talks Being Part of the Starfleet on Star Trek: Discovery
- INTERVIEW: Eric Hicks, Star of LOVE IN HARMONY VALLEY, Talks About His Journey As An Actor and Spiritual Practitioner
- INTERVIEW: Sydney Meyer Stars in Netflix’s New Teen Drama, GRAND ARMY
- INTERVIEW: Tracey Erin Smith and Charlie David Talks New Season of ‘DRAG HEALS’
- Ep. 58 Halloween: H20
- INTERVIEW: Kathryn Robson Receives Emmy Nomination for Documentary, CIRCUS OF BOOKS
- INTERVIEW: Jessica Huras’ New Bi-Visibility Short Film, Bing! Bang! Bi!
- INTERVIEW: Mystery Thriller Film, PADMAVYUHA With Director Raj Krishna Explores Complex History of Hinduism
- INTERVIEW: Young Actor Carina Battrick Stars in Viggo Mortensen’s FALLING
- INTERVIEW: Leanne Noelle Smith Talks About FAK YAASS and Her Journey into Acting