Since it is October and therefore the perfect time to talk about all things witchy the hosts this week decided to talk about one of their favorite witchy flicks, “The Witches of Eastwick.” Yeah! James and Giselle go through this 1987 classic and discuss its themes of feminism, its allegory of the patriarchy, and how the Devil is pretty much a f*ckboy. Also, Veronica Cartwright forever. Check it out!
- INTERVIEW: Ryan Taerk on The Communist’s Daughter and Wanting to Be A Marvel Hero
- INTERVIEW: Thriller Series, Something Undone, Starring Madison Walsh and Michael Musi
- INTERVIEW: Actor, Sarah Podemski, Talks SyFy’s Resident Alien, Indigenous Representation and Totem Designs
- INTERVIEW: Avaah Blackwell Talks Being Part of the Starfleet on Star Trek: Discovery
- INTERVIEW: Eric Hicks, Star of LOVE IN HARMONY VALLEY, Talks About His Journey As An Actor and Spiritual Practitioner
- INTERVIEW: Sydney Meyer Stars in Netflix’s New Teen Drama, GRAND ARMY
- INTERVIEW: Tracey Erin Smith and Charlie David Talks New Season of ‘DRAG HEALS’
- Ep. 58 Halloween: H20
- INTERVIEW: Kathryn Robson Receives Emmy Nomination for Documentary, CIRCUS OF BOOKS
- INTERVIEW: Jessica Huras’ New Bi-Visibility Short Film, Bing! Bang! Bi!
- INTERVIEW: Mystery Thriller Film, PADMAVYUHA With Director Raj Krishna Explores Complex History of Hinduism
- INTERVIEW: Young Actor Carina Battrick Stars in Viggo Mortensen’s FALLING
- INTERVIEW: Leanne Noelle Smith Talks About FAK YAASS and Her Journey into Acting
- INTERVIEW: Nadia George Stars in a Compelling Short Film ‘Along the Water’s Edge’
- INTERVIEW: Avocado Toast the Series, a New Sex Comedy Web Show for Millennials