Maypoles, shrooms, and bear suits… Oh my! Yep, this week the hosts talk about the very pretty and very creepy “Midsommar.” James and Giselle discuss their individual takes on the story, character motivations, the unique use of horror, and the subtly insidious nature of the community (or “Swedish Death Cult” as the hosts call it). Also, don’t piss on ancestral trees. Bad things happen when you piss on ancestral trees.
- INTERVIEW: Jessica Huras’ New Bi-Visibility Short Film, Bing! Bang! Bi!
- INTERVIEW: Mystery Thriller Film, PADMAVYUHA With Director Raj Krishna Explores Complex History of Hinduism
- INTERVIEW: Young Actor Carina Battrick Stars in Viggo Mortensen’s FALLING
- INTERVIEW: Leanne Noelle Smith Talks About FAK YAASS and Her Journey into Acting
- INTERVIEW: Nadia George Stars in a Compelling Short Film ‘Along the Water’s Edge’
- INTERVIEW: Avocado Toast the Series, a New Sex Comedy Web Show for Millennials
- INTERVIEW: Francis Luta’s New Intense Documentary, ALONE ACROSS THE ARTIC with Adam Shoalts
- INTERVIEW: Sam Coyle and Erin Carter Explore Mental Health in Their Film, HAZY LITTLE THING
- INTERVIEW: Helena Marie Stars In New TV Show, MY PERFECT LANDING
- INTERVIEW: Tina Jung Plays A Young Immigrant In QUEEN OF THE MORNING CALM
- INTERVIEW: Kate Drummond Talks Getting Into the Heart of a Villain in UTOPIA FALLS
- INTERVIEW: Jeff Teravainen Talks UTOPIA FALLS, Acting and Music
- INTERVIEW: Praneet Akilla On His First Major Role In Netflix’s OCTOBER FACTION
- INTERVIEW: Hallea Jones as the Queen Bee in Netflix’s LOCKE & KEY
- Disneyland, Star War’s Galaxy’s Edge and Rise of the Resistance