Zombies have become such a huge part of mainstream media today that I am pretty sure there has been many conversations between friends that led to the question, “What would YOU do during the zombie apocalypse?”
That is what Wasted is about and we spoke to producer Steve Kasan about the series and the CineCoup challenge that they are currently participating in.
Tell us about Wasted and where did the inspiration for it come from?
Wasted is about a group of friends in their mid 30s struggling in their lives with work, responsibilities and other things out of their control which goes completely out the window when the Zombie Apocalypse happens. When there is no rules, they get Wasted. The story starts with this group having a discussion as to what they would do if a zombie apocalypse were to happen after watching their favourite zombie franchise, Dealing with the Dead, starring their favourite Zombie Killer actress, Lovina.
When they step outside to get something to eat they find a zombie apocalypse has happened. Now they must use their knowledge from video games, comic books, literature, movies, the internet, and life to survive & have high adventures in the waste land.
- INTERVIEW: Kathryn Robson Receives Emmy Nomination for Documentary, CIRCUS OF BOOKS
- INTERVIEW: Jessica Huras’ New Bi-Visibility Short Film, Bing! Bang! Bi!
- INTERVIEW: Mystery Thriller Film, PADMAVYUHA With Director Raj Krishna Explores Complex History of Hinduism
- INTERVIEW: Young Actor Carina Battrick Stars in Viggo Mortensen’s FALLING
- INTERVIEW: Leanne Noelle Smith Talks About FAK YAASS and Her Journey into Acting
- INTERVIEW: Nadia George Stars in a Compelling Short Film ‘Along the Water’s Edge’
- INTERVIEW: Avocado Toast the Series, a New Sex Comedy Web Show for Millennials
- INTERVIEW: Francis Luta’s New Intense Documentary, ALONE ACROSS THE ARTIC with Adam Shoalts
- INTERVIEW: Sam Coyle and Erin Carter Explore Mental Health in Their Film, HAZY LITTLE THING
- INTERVIEW: Helena Marie Stars In New TV Show, MY PERFECT LANDING
- INTERVIEW: Tina Jung Plays A Young Immigrant In QUEEN OF THE MORNING CALM
- INTERVIEW: Kate Drummond Talks Getting Into the Heart of a Villain in UTOPIA FALLS
- INTERVIEW: Jeff Teravainen Talks UTOPIA FALLS, Acting and Music
- INTERVIEW: Praneet Akilla On His First Major Role In Netflix’s OCTOBER FACTION
- INTERVIEW: Hallea Jones as the Queen Bee in Netflix’s LOCKE & KEY