Just when we thought we’ve managed to scare ourselves silly with insane mazes at Knott’s Scary Farm or Halloween Horror Night, Gizzy B and I puffed up our chests and marched on over to Blumhouse’s The Purge: Fear the Night. Last year, Blumhouse had their first Halloween event which we sadly missed. This year, Gizzy B and I were determined to find out what this ‘immersive theatrical horror experience’ is all about. Armed with our friend, the Daywalker, we braved downtown Los Angeles to find something else to fear besides the parking prices around the Staples Center.
- INTERVIEW: Kathryn Robson Receives Emmy Nomination for Documentary, CIRCUS OF BOOKS
- INTERVIEW: Jessica Huras’ New Bi-Visibility Short Film, Bing! Bang! Bi!
- INTERVIEW: Mystery Thriller Film, PADMAVYUHA With Director Raj Krishna Explores Complex History of Hinduism
- INTERVIEW: Young Actor Carina Battrick Stars in Viggo Mortensen’s FALLING
- INTERVIEW: Leanne Noelle Smith Talks About FAK YAASS and Her Journey into Acting
- INTERVIEW: Nadia George Stars in a Compelling Short Film ‘Along the Water’s Edge’
- INTERVIEW: Avocado Toast the Series, a New Sex Comedy Web Show for Millennials
- INTERVIEW: Francis Luta’s New Intense Documentary, ALONE ACROSS THE ARTIC with Adam Shoalts
- INTERVIEW: Sam Coyle and Erin Carter Explore Mental Health in Their Film, HAZY LITTLE THING
- INTERVIEW: Helena Marie Stars In New TV Show, MY PERFECT LANDING
- INTERVIEW: Tina Jung Plays A Young Immigrant In QUEEN OF THE MORNING CALM
- INTERVIEW: Kate Drummond Talks Getting Into the Heart of a Villain in UTOPIA FALLS
- INTERVIEW: Jeff Teravainen Talks UTOPIA FALLS, Acting and Music
- INTERVIEW: Praneet Akilla On His First Major Role In Netflix’s OCTOBER FACTION
- INTERVIEW: Hallea Jones as the Queen Bee in Netflix’s LOCKE & KEY